|General Teacher Resources on the World Wide Web
|Language Arts Resources on the World Wide Web
- Children's Literature- Resources for Teachers-
Links to literature lesson plans, bibliographies, word games,
puzzles, contests, and creative ways to teach popular stories
to your students.
- CyberGuides- Step-by-step guides to teaching core
literature works. Each "CyberGuide" includes a student and
teacher edition, teacher-selected web sites, and a rubric.
- Starfall, grades
K-2. Basic word recognition.
- Quia, grades
2-5. Sentence structure, Language Arts and Mathematics activities.
- Web Grammar- great for using & writing correct grammar
- Funbrain- Language Arts and Math games galore!.
- Non-Stop English- Grammar!
- Virginia SOL- A link to web sites with SOL subject
- Possessive Nouns- Interactive quizzes, games,
a Power Point, and classroom exercises.
- Internet4Classroom- Links for Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science and a whole lot more!.
- Sadlier-Oxford Phonics and Word Study- Interactive phonics and word study center.
Resources on the World Wide Web
|Science Resources on the World Wide Web
- Exploratorium- Filled with science experiments
that are exciting and educational. Online viewing of current
exhibits at the San Francisco-based museum that sponsors the
- Animal Search-
-search by animal or area
By Name- -information about all kinds of minerals
- Earth Viewer- -Satellite image showing day and night around
- Science Vocabulary Hangman - Science vocabulary games.
|Social Studies Resources on the World Wide Web
These links were checked and updated on October 24, 2011.